- Quest Guides Index...
- Special, Limited, and Party Quests...
- Parties and Party Time Quest Guide
- Alliances Guide and Alliance Quest Guide
- Harvest Festival Quest and Fall Harvest Party Guide
- Halloween Party Guide and Trick or Treat Quest Guides
- Halloween Spooktacular Quest Guide
- "A Giant's Birthday" Quest and Giant Birthday Party Guide
- "A Force of Nature" Quest and Magic Spells Guide
- Expired Quest Guides...
- Martha Stewart Quest and Spring Crafting Guide
- "Over the Rainbow Quest" Guide
- Carnival Quinn Quest Guide
- Quinn's Chinese New Year Quest for LE "Far East" theme (expired)
- Archery Tent, Tournaments, and Brave Quest Guide
- Save the Unicorns: Unicornucopia Quest Guide
- Unicorn "Unicornucopia" Party Guide
- The Seven Unicorns Quest Guide
- Yulefest Presents Quest Guide
- Fairy Quest Guides...
- Dragons' Quests...
- Alastair's Quest Guides...
- "Faugrimm's Vacation" Quest Guide
- "Quinn's Curse" Quest Guide with Alastair
- Alastair's "No Place Like Throne" Quest Guide
- Celestial Magic - "Sink or Swim" and "Pondsy Scheme" Quest Guides
- Curse Wards Quest and Crafting Guide
- Gremlins Quest Guide
- Take Flight with Phoenixes: Phoenix Rising Quest Guide
- Unicorn Raising: Inspiring Unicorns Quest and Crafting Guide
- The Duke's Quests...
- Baz, Lamont, and Gloom Swamp Quests...
- Mia's Quests and Cooking...
- Rafael's Quest Guides...
- Tom's Quest Guides Index...
- Travelers' Quests: Kathleen and Quinn...
- Other Characters' Quest Guides...
- George's "Skippy's New Place" Quest Guide
- Giovanni's "Renaissance Man" Quest and Studio Mastery Guide
- Giovanni's Gloom Experiments Quest Guide
- Giovanni's Machine Quest Guide
- The Relatively Dimensional Dairy Barn Quest Guide
- The Completely Dimensional Chicken Range Quest Guide
- Hazel's Heartbreak Quest Guide and Spirit Magic Spells Guide
- "Spa Treatment" Quest Guide
- Land's End - A Tale of Two Pirates Quest Guide
- Return to Land's End: Pirate's Tail and Scurvy Man's Chest Quest Guides
- Sonja's Pirate Tavern Quest Guide
- Yvette's "Signs of Affection" Quest Guide
- Yvette's "Tending Unicorns" Quest Guide
- Special, Limited, and Party Quests...
- Building Guides...
- Crafting Guide Index...
- Special Events
- Tips and Tricks...
- Your Daily Reward - Free Bonus Gift Links!
- Get more Gloom Rat Tails, Goblin Ears, Wolf Hairs, Thief Cloaks
- Bookmark your CastleVille News Feed
- How to Get Alchemist Powder
- Managing Neighbors
- Restore Chopped Trees
- Tip: How to automatically tend your Royal Crew positions
- Ways to Let Neighbors Help for Quests
- Control where neighbors appear
- Quest Guides Index...
- Site Map
- Contact Us
Unicorn "Unicornucopia" Party Guide
Submitted by CastleVilleCrazy on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 01:43
What better way to celebrate the Unicorn migration than by throwing a party! Craft your Unicornucopia Party in the Pavilion, invite your Neighbors, and start getting some amazing gifts!
Note: The Unicornucopia Party is a permanent party in the Pavilion, so go crazy!
These party rewards are also used for the quests in the Unicorns theme, detailed in the Unicornucopia Quest Guide. Starting a Unicorn Party is easy! First thing you need to do is craft a Unicornucopia Party in the Party Pavilion (purchase the Pavilion in the Buildings section of the Market), and place it in your Kingdom. With each Neighbor that visits your Kingdom while you're hosting your Party, you'll get a better chance at receiving the largest Unicorn Pinata, which gives the greatest amount of prizes when used in the Consumables Inventory!
Each party lasts for 2 days once it's placed in your Kingdom. However, if 20 Neighbors visit your Kingdom before the 2 days is up, you'll be able to receive your Pinata right then and there! Don't forget to invite your Neighbors to the celebration to get your prizes quick. Just click on the Unicornicopia Party in your Kingdom to post an invitation to all your friends.
Unicornacopia party favors drop as random treasure or loot when you attend a neighbor's party, and you get bonus rewards for throwing your own Unicorns Parties. Find these items to use for crafting special Unicorn items in the Pavilion!
Magic Hoof-Print drops as party favors, or you can post to friends to ask for more.
Unicorn Hair drops as party favors, or you can ask friends for more.
Rainbow Drop - drops as a rare party favor, or you can craft it in the Pavilion.
Rainbow Prism drops as a rare party favor, or you can craft it in the Pavilion.
Throwing your own party can get you a lot of bonus party favors in addition to the "goodie bag" pinata and the Coin. It's a great way to get large quantities of Unicorn item crafting material. The more guests who attend, the bigger your reward when you finish the party. Your party will automatically finish after 20 guests attend or after 2 days pass, whichever comes first. Unicorn pinatas ("goodie bags") contain even more bonuses.
- 0 - 9 Party Guests
- 5 Unicorn Hair, 5 Magic Hoof-Print, 1 Rainbow Drop and a Small Unicorn Pinata (contains 4 XP, 10 Reputation, 1 Alchemist Powder and up to 5000 Coins).
- 10 - 19 Party Guests
- 20 Unicorn Hairs, 20 Magic Hoofprints, 2 Rainbow Drops and a Medium Unicorn Pinata (contains 6 XP, 20 Reputation, 2 Alchemists Powder and up to 25000 Coins).
- 20+ Party Guests
- 40 Unicorn Hair, 40 Magic Hoofprint, 3 Rainbow Drops and a Large Unicorn Pinata (contains 8 XP, 30 Reputation, 3 Alchemist Powders and up to 50000 Coins).
Craft these awesome items now available in the Pavilion! These decorations can give your kingdom a Unicorn theme. You'll need to make some of them to complete crafting requirements for the Unicorn-u-copia Quests.
Unicornucopia Party Starter (use to throw a party)
10 Unicorn Hair, 10 Wood Planks, 5 Unicorn Punch (post to friends)
10 Unicorn Hair, 10 Rainbow Hoofprints, 3 Stone Blocks
15 Unicorn Hair, 15 Rainbow Hoofprints, 3 Rainbow Drops, 5 Stone Blocks
10 Unicorn Sparkles, 20 Unicorn Hair, 5 Rainbow Drops, 12 Wood Planks
30 Unicorn Hair, 12 Unicorn Sparkles, 6 Rainbow Drops, 2 Rainbow Sprinkles
75 Unicorn Hair, 45 Rainbow Hoofprints, 12 Rainbow Drops, 5 Rainbow Prisms
3 Rainbow Drops, 15 Unicorn Hair, 1 Dye Kit
15 Rainbow Hoofprints, 2 Coal, 5 Pail of Water
- Note: Recipe changed on 6/7/12 to require Coal instead of Diamonds
Q: How long will the Unicornucopia Parties and items be available in the Pavilion?
A: The Unicorn-u-copia Parties and items are permanent in the Pavilion!
Q: My party ended, how do I start another to get more Prizes?
A: All you need to do is craft another Unicornacopia Party in the Party Pavilion and place it in your Kingdom.
Q: I clicked on the Pinata but didn't receive my prizes, why not?
A: The prizes are dropped near your avatar when clicked.
Q: My Party Disappeared before the 2 days expired, why is that?
A: Each Party gives you 2 days to get 20 Neighbor Visits in your Kingdom to collect the largest prize. If 20 of your Neighbors visit you before that time limit, you can collect your prize immediately by clicking on the Party.
Q: My Party finished and I collected the Pinata, but where did it go?
A: The Pinata is stored under the Consumables section of your Inventory.