- Quest Guides Index...
- Special, Limited, and Party Quests...
- Parties and Party Time Quest Guide
- Alliances Guide and Alliance Quest Guide
- Harvest Festival Quest and Fall Harvest Party Guide
- Halloween Party Guide and Trick or Treat Quest Guides
- Halloween Spooktacular Quest Guide
- "A Giant's Birthday" Quest and Giant Birthday Party Guide
- "A Force of Nature" Quest and Magic Spells Guide
- Expired Quest Guides...
- Martha Stewart Quest and Spring Crafting Guide
- "Over the Rainbow Quest" Guide
- Carnival Quinn Quest Guide
- Quinn's Chinese New Year Quest for LE "Far East" theme (expired)
- Archery Tent, Tournaments, and Brave Quest Guide
- Save the Unicorns: Unicornucopia Quest Guide
- Unicorn "Unicornucopia" Party Guide
- The Seven Unicorns Quest Guide
- Yulefest Presents Quest Guide
- Fairy Quest Guides...
- Dragons' Quests...
- Alastair's Quest Guides...
- "Faugrimm's Vacation" Quest Guide
- "Quinn's Curse" Quest Guide with Alastair
- Alastair's "No Place Like Throne" Quest Guide
- Celestial Magic - "Sink or Swim" and "Pondsy Scheme" Quest Guides
- Curse Wards Quest and Crafting Guide
- Gremlins Quest Guide
- Take Flight with Phoenixes: Phoenix Rising Quest Guide
- Unicorn Raising: Inspiring Unicorns Quest and Crafting Guide
- The Duke's Quests...
- Baz, Lamont, and Gloom Swamp Quests...
- Mia's Quests and Cooking...
- Rafael's Quest Guides...
- Tom's Quest Guides Index...
- Travelers' Quests: Kathleen and Quinn...
- Other Characters' Quest Guides...
- George's "Skippy's New Place" Quest Guide
- Giovanni's "Renaissance Man" Quest and Studio Mastery Guide
- Giovanni's Gloom Experiments Quest Guide
- Giovanni's Machine Quest Guide
- The Relatively Dimensional Dairy Barn Quest Guide
- The Completely Dimensional Chicken Range Quest Guide
- Hazel's Heartbreak Quest Guide and Spirit Magic Spells Guide
- "Spa Treatment" Quest Guide
- Land's End - A Tale of Two Pirates Quest Guide
- Return to Land's End: Pirate's Tail and Scurvy Man's Chest Quest Guides
- Sonja's Pirate Tavern Quest Guide
- Yvette's "Signs of Affection" Quest Guide
- Yvette's "Tending Unicorns" Quest Guide
- Special, Limited, and Party Quests...
- Building Guides...
- Crafting Guide Index...
- Special Events
- Tips and Tricks...
- Your Daily Reward - Free Bonus Gift Links!
- Get more Gloom Rat Tails, Goblin Ears, Wolf Hairs, Thief Cloaks
- Bookmark your CastleVille News Feed
- How to Get Alchemist Powder
- Managing Neighbors
- Restore Chopped Trees
- Tip: How to automatically tend your Royal Crew positions
- Ways to Let Neighbors Help for Quests
- Control where neighbors appear
- Quest Guides Index...
- Site Map
- Contact Us
Starting Parties, Party Time Quest Guide and Party Pavilion Guide
Submitted by CastleVilleCrazy on Fri, 02/24/2012 - 01:42
The Party Pavilion is a crafting building that makes Parties and Prizes. Craft a party, then place it in your kingdom to start a party for your friends! Attend your neighbors' parties to get Party Favors and bonus Alliance Points. Then go back to your Pavilion to trade in your Party Favors for special prizes. Yvette walks you through it with the Party Time quests.
Party Pavilion Guide party guide
Note: One particular type of party will be available at any given time. The party type and theme changes periodically throughout the year, when new special events or limited edition themes roll out. A specific party type may change or override any of the general features described here.
Note: Spring Parties are described in the Martha Stewart Quest and Spring Crafting Guide.
- Buy a Party Pavilion in the market (on the Crafting Buildings tab) for 5000 coins, and build it with 10 Wood Logs and 10 Stones.
- Craft a "party starter" in the Pavilion. Collect it and place it in your kingdom to start a party.
- A party lasts for 2 days or 20 visitors, whichever comes first.
- The Pavilion will allow you to throw different parties throughout the year. Parties will be released with seasonal and holiday themes.
- Hosting and visiting parties gives you access to special prizes. The more visitors that come to your party, the better the rewards.
- Look for the different background on a friend's portrait in the Neighbor Bar to see who's throwing a party.
- When you visit a neighbor who is throwing a party, just perform actions as usual in order to "attend" the party.
- Help your neighbors to complete their parties faster by visiting those neighbors who are throwing a party (look for the special background on the neighbors bar).
- When you attend parties, you get double Alliance points for every action you perform in that neighbor's kingdom!
- You'll get random Party Favors as loot while you're helping in the party kingdom.
- Use your Party Favors as materials to craft prizes in your Party Pavilion.
- Each party type will feature a different special visitor bonus. The party description will state that party visitors can tend something specific (such as houses, plants, animals, etc) to get a particular type of bonus (such as cooking ingredients, extra coins, crafting ingredients, etc).
Party Pavilion Crafting Guide
You can craft Parties and Prizes in the Pavilion. Craft the party (or "party starter") itself first. When it's complete, collect it from the Pavilion and place it in your kingdom to "start the party". The special Prizes you can craft later all require Party Favors as ingredients. Collect those Party Favors by helping your neighbors while they're throwing a party, or as rewards when you complete your own party. The specific prizes are all special Limited Edition items that will change with the party themes throughout the year.
Party Starter (i.e. Carnival Party):
- Required materials will vary for each party type
- Tip: Hyper Craft works on the Pavilion (just like it does in the Workshop) to speed up crafting of the party starter.
This quest line is available to players level 6 and up who have completed the third quest in the Duke's Alliances Quests.
Tip: Don't craft a prize in your Pavilion until you're on Quest 5, when you'll need to craft one, unless you have enough materials to craft another one.
Quest 1: It's My Party
- Have 10 Wood Logs
- Have 10 Stone
- Build the Pavilion
Quest 2: Party On!
- Craft a Party Starter (in the Pavilion)
Place the Party Starter in your Kingdom
- Your party will last until 3 days have passed, or you have 20 visitors, whichever comes first.
- Tip: Try to complete Quest 3 quickly, so you can get to Quest 4 before your own party ends. Otherwise, you'll need to craft and start another party to complete Quest 4.
Quest 3: Party Time
- Craft 5 Grape Juice
- Visit 2 Neighbors
- Perform 5 actions in Neighbors' Kingdoms during a party
Quest 4: Party Hearty
- Gather 10 Pails of Water
- Feed animals 10 times in your Kingdom
Click on the Party Starter to check on your party's progress
- If the party you started in Quest 2 is already over, craft and start another one.
Quest 5: Partied Out
Craft 1 Prize in the Party Pavilion
- (such as the Carnival Shirt Prize, Sonja's Costume Prize or King's Cake Prize)
- Use the Prize to collect the reward inside (under Consumables in your Inventory)
- Have 5 Sheet Music (post to friends)
Rewards: Big Energy Potion (10 Energy)
Carnival Party Theme, available 2/23/2012 - 3/15/2012 (expired)
- The Carnival themed Party Starter comes in the form of a Carnival Party Float, which you craft in the Pavilion and then place in your kingdom to "start the party".
Party Favors drop randomly as treasure when you help a neighbor during a party, and are awarded when you finish hosting a party.
- Green Beads (common)
- Purple Beads (common)
- Gold Beads (uncommon)
- Fancy Mask (rare)
- Party Host Reward: When your Carnival Party ends you get some bonus party favors and a King's Cake. The more visitors you had during the party, the bigger the cake. "Use" your King's Cake from the Consumables section of your Inventory to collect the rewards inside, which include Energy, Coins, and more Party Favors.
Carnival Party Prize Crafting Guide (expired)
When you craft a Prize and then collect it, it will appear in the Consumables section of your inventory. Use it from your inventory to "open" the prize and get the item or bonus inside. After you "open" a clothing prize, the clothing itself will appear when you click "Customize your Avatar".
|Item||Crafting Time||Materials||Result / Benefit / Notes|
|Carnival Party||12 hours||10 Wood Planks, 10 Red Feathers, 3 Yellow Feathers (post to friends)||Carnival Float to start a party. Can craft another only after current party is complete.|
|Carnival Crowns Prize||10 seconds||25 Green Beads, 25 Purple Beads, 1 Gold Bead, 1 Fancy Mask||Headgear clothing item, can make only once|
|Carnival Pants Prize||10 seconds||35 Green Beads, 35 Purple Beads, 1 Gold Bead, 2 Fancy Masks||Pants clothing item, can make only once|
|Carnival Shirt Prize||10 seconds||45 Green Beads, 45 Purple Beads, 2 Gold Beads, 3 Fancy Masks||Shirt clothing item, can make only once|
|Sonja Costume Prize||10 seconds||50 Green Beads, 50 Purple Beads, 31 Gold Beads, 4 Fancy Masks||Costume for Sonja, can make only once|
|King's Cake Prize||4 hours||40 Green Beads, 40 Purple Beads, 2 Gold Beads, 2 Fancy Masks||Large King's Cake that contains more loot|
|Gold Beads Party Favor||4 hrs||20 Green Beads, 22 Purple Beads, 1 Gold Brick||Use as material in other recipes|